COVID-19 measures & safe events
The new COVID-19 virus requires special measures and certain care for all events. Therefore, we provide you with a list of the measures we take, to keep you as well as all of us safe.
Do not hesitate to contact us, for any remaining questions.
We look forward hearing from you
- We will inform you frequently about current measures and laws regarding the containment of the COVID-19 virus.
- We assign a certified COVID-19 representative for all our events to keep track of all necessary measures on site.
- We provide a safety concept for each event according to Austrian law.
- All our events are held 100% outdoors, this way we make sure that aerosol is not a problem.
- All our events are held at known partner locations, which operate according to a certified safety concept.
- We keep strict track of the minimum distance of 1,5 m between our guides and all participants.
- We provide you with all necessary measures to assure your safety if necessary (protective gloves, mask, disinfectant, etc.).
- We clean and disinfect all used equipment frequently to assure the hygiene on site.
- We keep record of all participants and guides on site to track any possible outbreak fast and efficient. Of course, these records are processed confidential and are destroyed after 28 days past the event date, as required by Austrian law.
- All our guides are trained and sensitized to the rules of virus containment and hygiene measures on site.
- We offer a flexible cancelation policy for all events due to the demanding and fast changing situation.
Regional small sized company or global player – all companies have one thing in common – there are people working together
The Idea of Teamday is to create the right atmosphere for your employees while spending a good time together.
Our understanding and how we work is – lifelong experience in working with teams – theoretically funded academic knowledge at the highest level of service standards possible.
Teamday was founded in 2008 by Florian Schuchter. By cooperating with our partners we create perfect events for small teams and big cooperations.
We would love to welcome you as our client and to develop the potential of your team with you.
We would like you and your team to experience great dedication.
This already starts with our first contact via telephone or email and hopefully we’ll be able to develop a long term partnership that never ends.
To ensure this, by working in a transparent way – In our catalogs you will find numerous programs, which are tailored to the needs and desires of our customers.
We are also happy to make your individual plans and exclusive programs come true. Therefore we’d be delighted to advise you on a program that not only meets your needs, but your budget.
- Program ideas and advice – free of charge
- Elaboration of the concept and offer – free of charge
- Previsit with clients up to 3 h – free of charge
- For the elaboration of individual concepts we charge
€ 80, – p.h. plus VAT
- teamday programs – price according to offer
- additional services (transfers, food, drinks, accommodation) – purchasing price + 10% handling fee
We’d be glad to provide you with detailed information about the exact conditions.
The teamday team - the "green dream" team
The central element of our company – the coworkers – are the heart and the USP of Teamday
Without any of these wonderful and talented people, no teamday event would be possible, no emotions and no shared experiences. From the joint planning, preparation and construction of the materials and venues, the warm welcome and the safety of our guests, to the joint discussion over good food and a beer – yes, we are a great team. The Teamday Guides will take reposibility in providing you with an inspiring and motivational feeling on your way home.
Manuela, Tamara, Thilo, Anja, Roli, Timon, Marc, Fabien, Alana, Janis, Sven, Bene, Lukas, Jan, Rudi, Julia, Fabien, Liz, Katharina, Sylvana, Dhara, Erich, Flo, Lorena, Johannes, Martin, Sebastian, Max, Melli, Nora, Nick, Steffi, Hannes and all the other many great employees, made every single event a great success in the most recent years.
Many thanks to all of you and we’re looking forward to many other great and exciting events in the future!
Florian Schuchter - managing director
Why does he do it?
I just love to – provide people with an exceptional time. For me, it is always a joy to be able to lead people into nature and to inspire, with seemingly simple means for the simplicity of the beautiful common life. Nice hotels, good restaurants and good music are also wonderful 😉
Who is he?
A family man with a great woman and three wonderful children.
Moreover he loves: good coffee, good food and motorcycles. Latest Toys: Specialized Levo – E – Freeride Mountain Bike.
What can he do?
From childhood on a technician – from two-wheel mechanic to engineer for production automation, around the year 2000 a change of the worlds occured – to study communication psychology. Additionally he acquired a degree as an academic communication consultant, furthermore during a student job as a ski instructor felt in love with the tourism.
Canyoning-, raft-, mountain hiking guide, passionate thinker, networker and now an enthusiastic entrepreneur and just a go-getting person
Baker and Baker
Coca Cola – Burn
E Werk Buchs
Hotel Central Sölden
Injoy Fitness Studios
Internationales Olympisches Kommitte -IOC
My Robot Center
Quantum Leben AG
Raiffeisen Landesbank Tirol
SOS Kinderdorf International
Stauder, Schuchter, Kempf
TVB Wilder Kaiser
Vision Inside AG
VIU Ventures AG
Youth Olympic Games Innsbruck
For us working professionally means – recognizing where our own borders lie. Where our know-how stops, our partners’ starts. For us it is self-evident not to be acting as a single player, but to be part of a network of competent partners for you. We are proud to work with a number of outstanding specialists who possess the equal attitude to serve the customer as we do.
Medieninhaber & Herausgeber
Teamday – Abenteuer . Erfahrung . Motivation
M +43 699 105 78 209
Organisation und Vermittlung von Veranstaltungen, Kongressen
Mitglied bei der WKO
Link zum Firmenprofil
Hier finden Sie unser AGBs als PDF-Download
The texts and illustrations contained in the website are protected by copyright. The copyright lies with Teamday, Florian Schuchter, the photographers respectively illustrators. All parts of the website are copyrighted and protected by copyright. All exploitation requires the written consent of Teamday, Florian Schuchter.
Despite careful control of the contents, we do not accept any liability for the content of external links. The content of the linked pages is solely the responsibility of their operators.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and which allow you to analyze the use of the website. The information about your use of this website (including your IP address) generated by the cookie is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activity for the website operators, and to provide other services connected with the use of the website and the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties, provided that this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, we would point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website. By using this website, you agree to the processing of the data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. For more information, please visit Google.